Stingray Pairs for sale

Raymann88

I have the following pairs of stingrays for sale. We are moving and downsizing into a smaller house that does not have room for all my fish tanks. I currently have 6 tanks and 13 rays and will only have room for 1 large tank at the other place.

Pair of Pearl Rays - 12". Male fully matured (rolled claspers)and the female is possibly pregnant - showed signs of mating a month ago. Both almost 2 years old. $1,500.00

Pair of large spot BD x Leos - Female WC 13" / male CB 11" - $1,700.00 (first 2 black rays in pics)

Pair of BD x Leos - Male CB 11" / Female CB 13" with many bright white spots. (Last 2 Black rays in pics)

These rays are eating smelts, shrimp, and worms. All these rays have been in captivity for a year or more, so these are not newly imported rays but well established in the aquaria.

Sorry no individual sales - all sold in pairs as stated above. Group discount if all 3 pairs are bought together.

As well, have 3 motoro pups 1 male and 2 females $250.00 for the trio.

Attachments

• Pearl Female (Large).jpg
    Pearl Female (Large).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 490
  • Pearl Male (Large).jpg
    Pearl Male (Large).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 511
  • Big Spot Black Diamond x Leo Female (Large).jpg
    Big Spot Black Diamond x Leo Female (Large).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 500
  • Black Diamond x Leo male (Large).jpg
    Black Diamond x Leo male (Large).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 527
  • Black Diamond x leo Female (Large).jpg
    Black Diamond x leo Female (Large).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 490
  • BDxLeo Male (Large).jpg
    BDxLeo Male (Large).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 481

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Is this the rayman who shipped me that arowana with 1 puny heat pack last year a arowana that died shortly after its arrival ?.
Same rayman who would not respond to my emails after ???
I wonder

Raymann88

Is this the rayman who shipped me that arowana with 1 puny heat pack last year a arowana that died shortly after its arrival ?.
Same rayman who would not respond to my emails after ???
I wonder

I'm located in Calgary Alberta and have not shipped any Arowanas before.

Wilkinson, instead of trying to derail someones thread and ruin their credibility, you could have a little couth and do some research and check someones profile first before shooting off and potentially eliminating their chance bieng able to sell their fish! As a bare minimum, you could pm the person and see if they are who you think they are or if they respond. I'm not a wholesaler or importer, just a hobbiest who sadly has to downsize his ray collection that he spent the last several years building up for personal reasons. If I was not moving, I would not be selling.

Last edited:

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hello Raymann88 Im not trying to derail or ruin your credibility. i was just asking questions if your not the rayman i was talking about then good for you beacause the other rayman is a %*#! and he deserves a foot up is ass.

Anyway My Bad

Good luck with the sale

Raymann88

Yes I do. I sent you a pm but not sure if you got it.

Also, I have a 12" female Henlei for sale that I took on partial trade for the Pearl Pair.

Raymann88

Here are pics of the Henlei female. Eating shrimp, smelts, worms. Got her from a local guy who has had her for some time and traded her towards the Pearl Pair. Nice dark ray with the 3 color spotting (black, brown, and white). She has the "galaxy" spotting on the top of her head. If I wasn't moving I would keep her. PM for pricing.

Attachments

• PA180180.jpg
    PA180180.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 434
  • PA180179.jpg
    PA180179.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 435
  • PA180177.jpg
    PA180177.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 463
  • PA180178.jpg
    PA180178.jpg