Summer Order - Super Reds

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am planning an import of super reds: Chilli and VFSR (blood reds). Fish are into-reds, via a major Singapore farm that I have imported from numerous times.

Here is a video of some super reds prior to shipping to Vancouver, Canada in late 2018:

Here is a video of one of the super reds from above video in Vancouver, Canada:

Here is a video of some super reds prior to shipping to Vancouver, Canada in early 2019:

Here are the same super reds (chilli and blood) fish as above after arrival in Vancouver, Canada:

And finally, here is an adult blood red (VFSR) from this same farm that I had not too long ago:

My next order will be landing at the end of August. I am in process of getting deposits now. Don't wait! Reserve yours today! Email [email protected] or call/text 604-916-1558 for details :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Two fish left available in this order! Don't delay! These fish are priced to sell and always go fast! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order landed yesterday. Chilli reds and Blood Reds (along with a nice XB) shown in following videos:

and

I've attached a few photos of the aros that came, along with some shipping photos.
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 10.23.22 PM.png
IMG_9212.JPG
IMG_9189.JPG
IMG_9181.JPG
IMG_9163.JPG
IMG_9150.JPG