Super Dynamic Red

xlong

Any bro/sis in here have Dynamic Red to showcase, I really interested to see how they look.
Thanks

carcrazy

I have a dynamic red that is now about 12". She isn't showing much red yet, just a tiny bit on the gills. She is healthy, though, and eats pellets, mp and silver sides. I guess I'll just have to be patient.

I can't seem to get a good picture of her, it always turns out blurry from the aro constantly moving. It must be the camera.;) I know that the 270g is a little dirty, I just flushed the UltimaII 2000 filter so that should improve. I do 30% water changes every 2-3 days so the water should be fine. The rays seem to like it, they are growing well (the first two pups from my first two motoro).

Attachments

• 270 full.jpg
    270 full.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 586
  • red aro2.jpg
    red aro2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:

icebeast

i have one but it doens't show much colours and when u look at it the scales looks kinda faded can't explain all i can say i regret gettin one ><

carcrazy

Thanks. No, those are the first two pups from the breeding pair. I have noticed the male pup trying to mount the female, so maybe I'll get lucky and have two breeding pairs! They are still a little too small yet for breeding, however. The female is about 8" and the male is about 6".

The scales on my aro are quite shiny and have a light pink color on the back edges of each scale. Her lips are red and so is her tail. I am still hopeful that she will develop some red as she matures. She's about one year old now. If not, I still like how she looks and am not disappointed in buying her. As long as she stays healthy and grows I'll be happy.

The blue shine on my aro is from the Actinic lights from my saltwater tank. Here are a couple more shots, of my 200g saltwater tank and the rest of the fishroom (hard to get it all in one shot).

Attachments

• fishroom.jpg
    fishroom.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 571
  • 200reef.jpg
    200reef.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:

xlong

Thanks for your reply and pic carcrazy, cause I'm thinking get some of them for community tank, but like you say 12" but no colors yet... then I have to think about it. Could I ask you how much you pay for your SR carcrazy?