Superworms - 1000 @ $25.00 (delivery in)

EEYY

Ok i'm up for this. Guys if you make a group order coming here in vancouver then i'm in. Need some 1/2" crickets and maybe a box of worms which ever size is good for 7 inch aro. :D

Maybe you need to check with plecosGTA!!

EEYY

To me, I might be able to contact plecosGTA in Toronto area as I previously had transactions with him. A very nice person to deal with.

If several west coast cricket/mealworm potential buyers (for personal use rather than business purpose) who is interested to get some cricket/mealworm from plecosGTA, I should be able to add a free centipede (per person) in your order. Please inform both plecosGTA and myself ahead of time!!

Clearly, it seems to me that there has a minimum order that plecosGTA has to meet in order to take orders from you guys in west coast.

This is one way to give out free centipede for you guys without costing too much in terms of extra shipping cost.

Thanks. :D:D:p:p

Last edited:

plecosGTA

I've talked to EEYY and this would be a great way to save on shipping costs if there are enough interests on these feeders. :)

Right now I'm close to the quota that's needed for an order. If all the people that has expressed interest before can fire me a PM to confirm the order, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

jm.

Could I ask what the price comes out to for 1000 mealworms after shipping to west coast?

Read the other posts.. so is it 3.50-4.50 more with shipping?

Last edited:

EEYY

Hi everyone:

Just trying to do plecosGTA a favor here, but I am not in charge of this.

Summary of viewers who did show interest:

- reddragon: 2000 worms
- arowana 1977: 2000 worms
- lo. sai: 1000 worms
- Yuppa: 1000 worms
- lam simon: 1000 / 2000 worms
- MananaP: 1/2" cricket and/or 1000 worms
- jm: 1000 worms

You guys might want to re-confrim on that. It looks like the total worms number is at least 10,000. Plus, there might need a particular "volunteer" to receive and distribute the order at the Vancouver airport terminal.

Good luck.

Last edited:

khungqua

I am close by toronto area

I just need to know where in Toronto I can pick up the SW since I am closed by.
Thanks
KQ

plecosGTA

Hi Jm, the price for shipping would come out to around 4 - 5 bux on top of the worms if we can get a 10k order going.

KQ, you got PM.

oshiet

Will you deliver within the GTA area or can I pick-up somewhere in the Mississauga area? I go through about 1000 superworms/month.

plecosGTA

Sure, you can either pick up from around the Dixie/Eglinton area or I can deliver them within the Toronto area. Let me know.

Cheers.