swapped

T1KARMANN

i swapped my SR today for a chilli red i know they are just names but its much better than the SR i took back :D

its mad how just removing one fish can change a whole aro com tank

my SR was real aggressive and he had all the other aros pinned in 1 corner and when they came out he would wack them hard

i took the SR out and the rest of the aros are using the whole tank again

i know its still early days but so far so good :D

Last edited:

T1KARMANN

its only been in the tank a few hours it needs pumping up with food but its ok hear is also a pic of my fav xback fat boy :D

P1030200.jpg

P1030218.jpg

danfong88

Very nice chilli and Xback ( Fat Boy) This is my favorite colour.... good luck with your comm. I hope the aro get along.

T1KARMANN

i dont think the chilli will be a problem what i am seeing is red are much more aggressive compaired to gold

i always thought that gold were more aggressive looks like i was wrong you learn something new everyday :D

EKen

Super Moderator
I don't like the bodyshape of that Red that much, but the color is pretty good considering the kind of lights that you are using.

But the bodyshape of that XB is absolutely fabolous.

T1KARMANN

you are right i dont like the body shape but give it a few months of hard core feeding and it should be fat

shops dont feed the aros well to keep the size down and the color up

my xbacks were real washed out to start with the hard core feeding but the color has started to catch up now :D

EKen

Super Moderator
you are right i dont like the body shape but give it a few months of hard core feeding and it should be fat

shops dont feed the aros well to keep the size down and the color up

my xbacks were real washed out to start with the hard core feeding but the color has started to catch up now :D

Under you care, I don't doubt that he's gonna have the American look soon... :rolleyes:

T1KARMANN

i only feed the mario worm or giant meal worm super worms lots of diffrent names for the same worm

i feed the whole tank maybe 100 worms per feed :D