t5 lighting

h.l_nathan

I have 20 set of HO t5 coming in this week. If anyone in the montreal area is interested in getting some pm me. they are at $35 a piece.....thanks

rulaifu

Will go with Eken but a little bit later time. I am extremely busy most recently.

Last edited:

h.l_nathan

yeah its 4ft. at $35, but i only have soft white. the red spectrum that they send me is wrong so I'm trying to order from a diff company in B.C hopefully they send me the right 1 and will keep everyone informed once it arrives..........thanks

danfong88

ok. I can get my buddy in montreal to pick up, or you meet up with him in Chinatown? How does this light looks like? you have any pictures?

h.l_nathan

i'm still waiting on red/green and blue bulbs to arrive by the end of next week. then i'll probably ask eken to help me post some pics..
but if your friend want to stop by and pick it up at my store is ok, but chinatown i dont go down there often.

laz_dvl

Just picked up 2 of the lights and boy are they bright, a single one is almost as powerful as 2xt8. And the best thing is they are linkable. It means only one wire for as many lights as you want, woot saving on powerbars:D. I'm gonna wait for him to receive his other colors, and pick up some more :D