take a look

isjah

ok to all toronto area ppls, i went to dragon king yesterday, they are aro sitting for a customer, i'm tellin u man, this piece is solid, if anyone is around there go inside and take a peek, beautiful red, and apparently its only 3 yrs old!!!!seriously guys if ur around there go look.

CHILLI RED

I cant remember, were those 2 gold ones still above the tank with that red one? Those 2 golds are the best I have seen. Beautiful gold has crossed all over. I heard they were asking around $7000 for one of them. Also they are selling a ST about 10" for $650. Some say its really an IT. I talked to a guy who knows a lot about dats and he said someone asked the owner about the dat and he said it was sold to him as a ST so he was selling it as ST. Its been there a couple months and nobody is buying it.

isjah

so chilli u seen the red that they were aro sitting?? the last row of tanks in the middle? man he was red!! i want to know where he got it from but when i asked they weren't so forth coming with answers. cypher bro if u have time go check it out.