1 x thin bar NTT

3 x P14 rays

4 x golden tinfoil barbs

happy com :D
P1040549.jpg

P1040572.jpg

Eddio

Dang, I love your rays. Nice setup btw.

Do your 2 aros ever fight? Did you introduce them in the same tank when they were lil guys?

T1KARMANN

Dang, I love your rays. Nice setup btw.

Do your 2 aros ever fight? Did you introduce them in the same tank when they were lil guys?

i started with 9 aros then started removing them as the grew

this 2 seamed to be a pair and beat the others up

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Absolutely stunning as always. I love the way your tank is so dynamic, always changing, yet always operating at such a high level. :)

chen88

Super Moderator
nice..I'm surprised that the Flagtail has not tried to suck at the rays? i had that problem when i had a similar setup with similar a few years back.....damn flagtail thought the spots on the rays were food... :)

T1KARMANN

i had to train the flagtail :rolleyes:

he has only ever sucked on one ray when she was preg as soon as she had pups he stopped it was like the movement of the unborn pups attracted the flagtail

when he started to suck i used to tap on the tank glass then i chased him around with a stick if he sucked

after about 2 weeks the flagtail knew if he sucked something bad would happen to him :D

that was years ago i have had the flagtail for 6 year+

chen88

Super Moderator
i've got black substrate so that I assume won't really bring out the colours of black rays as much eh.....hrm...damn just got the black gravel a week ago...maybe I can mix in a bag of white gravel or will that make it worst! lol...leopoldi's will bland right in i guess..lol. Would love to get a 2 Aro comm going but tried that with 3 and 4 before and didn't work...hurts to see them fight....