The leftovers...

EKen

Super Moderator
5 was fun... Till they decided to George W. Bush each others, had to sell a couple, now I miss them :(

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

Marius

Sorry to hear that. Whereabouts in Montreal are you?!? I just got a place close to Vendome, NE NDG. I'll be here for 4-5 years and most likely will start scouting for fish stores pretty soon. :D

Kolewolf

Beautiful set up!! Nice healthy lookin' fish.
I have read that you should only house one Phoenix. Is this correct??
How many Tigers can you house safely together??

Kenta

Administrator
As juveniles they can mix and coexist with minimal injury, but as adults they would tear each other apart!

EKen

Super Moderator
NIIICe tank... Hey does your FF graze on all sides of the tank?

Thanks man. The FF is doing a great job I guess, as on this tank I have almost no algae on the glass. But on the other tank, without an FF, I have some.

Plus I don't really feed that FF, I mean, it just eats whatever it can get, market shrimps, petters, superworms, whatever... Great fish to have, if you do not have any stingrays.

EKen

Super Moderator
Beautiful set up!! Nice healthy lookin' fish.
I have read that you should only house one Phoenix. Is this correct??
How many Tigers can you house safely together??

I used to house two 6-7 FFs together. They were fighting non stop, till one acutally sucket out one eye from the other. It was nasty...

I really don't know many Tigers you can house safely together, I used to keep 6 together at one time, but it was war. When Tigers fight, it's pretty intense as you can actually hear the smack they produce on each others... :(

I splitted the ones I have left, and those 3 seem to hang out well together, but I don't know for how long.

m_class2g

Sponsor
wow nice tigers! i hope they work out for u and not fight amongst each other. what are they all eating? market prawn?

h.l_nathan

Hey Eken if those tigers start fighting my tank is near by.
Also soon BIG Tank coming in 2 month. So i have lots of room if you decide to split them up

EKen

Super Moderator
lol... Sure bro.

So you got the green light from the wife. Any ideas what you are gonna stock it with?

EKen

Super Moderator
wow nice tigers! i hope they work out for u and not fight amongst each other. what are they all eating? market prawn?

One is eating market shrimps, the other twos are eating superworms. I am starving everybody in the tank so that they only eat market shrimps. I hope they give up soon, I hate skinny fishes.

m_class2g

Sponsor
One is eating market shrimps, the other twos are eating superworms. I am starving everybody in the tank so that they only eat market shrimps. I hope they give up soon, I hate skinny fishes.

lol yea i hate skinny fish as well. then again, my tiger is pretty plump since i feed him twice a day. around 60 pellets each time (hikari arowana). eats a lot! eats me poor.

h.l_nathan

No i didnt get the green light from the wife, but i traded with her. I'm going to send her and the kids this winter for vacation of her choice. In return i get my tank. 9-3-3 wet dry sump everything. and while she's away on vacation thats when i start stocking up with maybe one more red and 5 xb.

Marius

No i didnt get the green light from the wife, but i traded with her. I'm going to send her and the kids this winter for vacation of her choice. In return i get my tank. 9-3-3 wet dry sump everything. and while she's away on vacation thats when i start stocking up with maybe one more red and 5 xb.

:D Wicked. I call those "Whitlers". When I got my 400gal (8'x3'x27") she was up in Whistler skying :D ...I gotta say, she's never going to Whistler without me though :rolleyes: