The new standard to aros in the GTA, or all of Canada

arl

I don't think Imperial palace have a farm. What I know is that VIncent scouts SR from almost all farms and gets to pick the best red the farm has to offer. He just have good contacts and he has a reputation to distinguish a red that will have potentials. Then he markets this specially selected aros under VIP after making sure they are really going to be reds. That is why you normally can not find any reds smaller than 10" at IP. They have to be red first before he even gives it the VIP mark. At least that is how it used to be. But like I said he has a good reputation in recognizing a good red, be it by insider info(farm personel info on aro perants) or his skills. So if he markets it VIP it has to be better.

Lets look at fish not cert. VIP doesn't mean it will be red at all and no gurantees. VIP is just a farm, all farm have their good and bad fishes. If you think the fish is good then its good, if it looks like its gonna be red or deep orange in the future then thats how it is. Farm name have nothing to do with it.

arl

Arowana dealers and farmers in singapore are almost the same, in a way that dealers can buy aros from farms outside of Singapore and resell them with their own brand name. Farms does that too, buying aros from outside and naming it with their names.

T1KARMANN

i was under the impression that vincent had sold imperial palace to a nice guy called Admin

vincent was concentrating on his own farm project

i maybe wrong i have been out of the loop for about 1yr

EEYY

Folks:

I finally got a chance to view the reds (in Dragon King) up front. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I don't know where you are located in Toronto area. But if you are an arowans keeper, I think it's worthwhile to make a trip there.

Enjoy. :D:D