Toronto - CV Maju Arowana Group buy

JLee

Hello everyone,

I have a group of friends in Toronto who are waiting on my shipment of CV Maju Asian Arowanas. They want to do a group buy from Theo of at least 12, pending quality of the Asian Arowanas. We are thinking about scheduling this group buy for mid-late June or latest Early July. Does anyone else want to get in on it? Can save big on both shipping and pricing.

Also if anyone has a CV Maju SR let me know as I am still looking for one. Unfortunately, I was unable to source one for this shipment and a good few of my friends want an SR.

Please add your name to the list with quantity if you want in. I will E-mail Theo to get a quantity for the special pricing. Thanks everyone!

JLee - 8 x BBXB 5+ x SR

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi Jeff - this is a club, and so I feel it is important to be as open as possible when dealing with topics like this that could concern many people.

Forum member BCarlos has done several imports with me and is busy assembling the next order behind the scenes. It would be best for a variety of reasons to have him be the point man for the order. The final sales price you will get from him will be exactly the same as if you dealt with me direct.

Meanwhile, I want to successfully wrap up the current order for you so that you can see for yourself the quality of the fish on offer. :)

Email sent.

Last edited:

bcarlos

Jeff, I'm actually speaking with a few folks in Ontario and Quebec who are interested in a mid-late July order, so I encourage you to send me a PM to discuss.

On a side note, I do have a 13 inch Maju SR that I would consider letting go . Again, send me a PM and we can talk.