UFC

isjah

Really dennis kang??????? who seen this fight, he was winning and did a dumb a$$ move with like 25 secs left and got choked out, man we still got GSP!!!!!!!! GSP WINS AGAINST PENN ON JAN 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i wish ufc comes back to montreal, cause if anyone went seen and heard something amazing that night, the roof was blown off with crowd noise.

Cypher

Yea disappointing loss for Dennis Kang.I thought for sure he was going to take that. Shogun also performed rather poor even though he won.

isjah

shogun was a big disappointment, he barly beat coleman who is a senior citizen, and he was spent could barely throw punches, at one point he almost lost. all i have to say is GSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arl

Been missing a lot of UFC since FTA BEV went down. I should have kicked my lazy ass up the roof to get DN a long time ago!!! Now its so freaking cold with 1 foot snow to go on the roof to point it. Will surely go out to watch GSP-Penn though or get some guys to cheap in for the PPV.