update video

JML1997

little video of my aro that's around 12" now. Has some gill curl, but it is improving. I know the combination is not really "normal", but it's working for now. -Justin

tomuhs

Nice classic RTG. Even a bit of shine on the 5th level; perhaps HBRTG?

Very windy tank, surprise to hear that you have gill curl. Almost seem like too much current on top?

I know your fish aren't breathing all too fast but have you considered pointing one of your powerheads towards the surface so that you have more oxygen in your water?

Either way, very nice RTG, lots of potential. Nice fat belly; was the video done after feeding?

Happy fish keeping bro

JML1997

Nice classic RTG. Even a bit of shine on the 5th level; perhaps HBRTG?

Very windy tank, surprise to hear that you have gill curl. Almost seem like too much current on top?

I know your fish aren't breathing all too fast but have you considered pointing one of your powerheads towards the surface so that you have more oxygen in your water?

Either way, very nice RTG, lots of potential. Nice fat belly; was the video done after feeding?

Happy fish keeping bro

The certificate says BBXB, but was sold to me as a hbrtg. So, I should have a powerhead in the middle pointing towards the surface? Yes, the video was just after a feeding of shrimp. Thanks for the kind words and tips!

tomuhs

The certificate says BBXB, but was sold to me as a hbrtg. So, I should have a powerhead in the middle pointing towards the surface? Yes, the video was just after a feeding of shrimp. Thanks for the kind words and tips!

Nice pickup then bro! Maybe can turn out to be BBXB in the future; as an added bonus maybe.

Yes break water surface to create more o2 in water :D
Not too much or fish will swim with clamp fin looking stress.

Very lucky fish to have such a caring owner.

Best of luck and happy fish keeping.

JML1997

Nice pickup then bro! Maybe can turn out to be BBXB in the future; as an added bonus maybe.

Yes break water surface to create more o2 in water :D
Not too much or fish will swim with clamp fin looking stress.

Very lucky fish to have such a caring owner.

Best of luck and happy fish keeping.
Thanks!