Updates BBXB CV Maju 5 months

Rino

I got Midas At 6 inches and he's now about 9 ish ...
just feeding him regularly

Attachments

• Midas.jpg
    Midas.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 562

tomuhs

Wow Rino, Midas is definitely well fed!

I sure had difficulties taking pics of my Aro; how about you? Kept darting. Guess I need to spend more time sitting closer to the tank.

Need more pics ! Not sure if you can take a clearer one without flash but that would be great!

Rino

Yes Tomuhs you just need your are to get used to you in front of the tank..or use a camera with a long lens... your fish is looking happy.. heres a tip.. if he isn't eating pellets and colour enhancing food , feed that stuff to the king worms and in turn he gets all of the goodies anyway.. I've also started feeding him Ahi Tuna and beef Tenderloin !!!! lol

tomuhs

Loving the body shape Rino especially the spoon head. Hopefully mine will develop as nicely as Midas.

Thanks for the tips re: gut load. Do you put the worms in 100% food or some dirt that comes with it?

Ya my Aro so darn picky and can't bring myself to starve it. I will try probably again once it hits around 8-9''.

Wow Midas eats better than I do haha

Heres a photo taken today with my sony

Highback? Or just regular RTG? Awesome fish by the way, really hope my baby HBG developes a gold shine like that mine's a bullet head as far as I can tell. Weaned him on Hikari pellets and once a week, I feed him 1 quarter of a whole shrimp filled with pellet paste.

Rino

Highback? Or just regular RTG? Awesome fish by the way, really hope my baby HBG developes a gold shine like that mine's a bullet head as far as I can tell. Weaned him on Hikari pellets and once a week, I feed him 1 quarter of a whole shrimp filled with pellet paste.
He's actually BBXB from Maju.. but only time will tell if he crosses
:)

Rino

Loving the body shape Rino especially the spoon head. Hopefully mine will develop as nicely as Midas.

Thanks for the tips re: gut load. Do you put the worms in 100% food or some dirt that comes with it?

Ya my Aro so darn picky and can't bring myself to starve it. I will try probably again once it hits around 8-9''.

Wow Midas eats better than I do haha
I usually separate the worms ..put a little oats and put in flakes and pellets and colour bits..and dried shimp..try it.. :D