Uresponsive

tman

Super Moderator
Does anyone ever reply to queries?
Not really anymore. Most fish forums are a thing of the past and people only use them for research. If you want answers to your questions I would hate to say you will be better posing questions in facebook groups pertaining to stingrays or on monsterfishkeepers.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Not really anymore. Most fish forums are a thing of the past and people only use them for research. If you want answers to your questions I would hate to say you will be better posing questions in facebook groups pertaining to stingrays or on monsterfishkeepers.

Well, you just proved that some people do respond to queries, it just might take a while :) But yes, this forum site and others are especially good for research. I'm the admin of the site and even I only check in a couple times a week now to tidy up any spam I see ("bots" still post lol), as well as to post up any group buy import updates I might have. I'm thinking of doing some serious blogging on this site into my early retirement (from my day job, not fish keeping/importing :) , so who knows? Maybe the site can get going again more than it has lately.