VIOLET FUSION SUPER RED

azreno

i use acadia D3 reptile light, it help alot to improve the colours, but i'm gona get the real tanning light from Arokingdom later when my Red is ready for tanning,

energie604

I knewwwwwwwwwwwwww it! so tanning does work.. hey man btw, when do you start tanning the arowana anyways??? when the arowana is 10"?? or doesn't matter?

energie604

Also i noticed you're from my area too starting up the AK business, are you going to be selling those real tanning lights too? haha

azreno

I knewwwwwwwwwwwwww it! so tanning does work.. hey man btw, when do you start tanning the arowana anyways??? when the arowana is 10"?? or doesn't matter?

Its depend on the colour stages not on the aro size, you need to observe it to know. Yeah, i might bring those light in as well too :D:D

energie604

U seems very familiar with the screen of Singapore...... Are you one of the buyer/trader whom regularly fly to Sin for purchase ?

haha nah bro, i'm still in school and i don't have time for that, although that would be a pretty cool side job though! Singapore is also a nice place i plan on visiting there one day.