Vittatus African Tiger Fish - VATF

Predatorkeeper

I've decided that I need to let go of my 4 VATF. I had planned on upgrading my tank size by now but I just found out that I won't be able to do that for another year. They are all very healthy and pellet trained on hikari food sticks. But they also get tilapia once a week. These guys are going to need a large tank; nothing under 300 gallons when they reach there max size (18-24") they'll be fine in a 220 gallon until they hit the 12" mark and then you'll have to upgrade. I really don't want to sell them as they are definetly one of my favorite predator fish I've kept, but they are starting to get more aggressive towards each other and tankmates so they need a bigger tank. I'd also prefer if they went to someone who has experience with predator fish.

(1) 5" VATF- $200
(1) 6" VATF- $225
(1) 7" VATF- $250
(1) 8" VATF- $275

I'd prefer to sell them as a pack because they've been together since they were small and I can give you a better deal if you take them all. But if not then the prices are listed. I'm willing to take offers but no low balling! I'd also be willing to trade for other rare predator fish.

If you have any questions just let me know.

My pics won't upload so if you want pics let me know and I'll send them through pm or email.