Vittatus Tiger and new Large Armatus

Skrick

Here are the bad boys of my new Monster tank my Vittatus and my new Armatus Thanks Mike from Exotic Aquaria for the nice Fish

abedc239.jpg

tomuhs

That's a badass tank! Congrats on the new catches.

No offense but it looks like you had a hard time with the oyama paper (mine has lots of annoying bubbles too!)

I would pay money to come see the feedings haha.

Skrick

lol the background sux im gonna re-do it i had a very hard time i just could not wait any longer my fish were stuck in containers for 3 hrs so i got stressed and left it ill do it sometime soon

Skrick

Thanks Im going to try it again I have 25' of this stuff its sticky on one side so see how it goes again stuff is hard to work with

Skrick

Armatus today had succefully eaten a 5-6" piece of smelt and 15min later i threw in a cut up 4" piece and he gobbled that too I think a Vid is coming soon man Im happy

tomuhs

Thanks Im going to try it again I have 25' of this stuff its sticky on one side so see how it goes again stuff is hard to work with

Haha good on you mate. I still think the tank looks seriously badass. The bubbles remind me of p14 lol! Must be the p14 version oyama paper.

Have you tried spraying the back with water and soap, the squeegeeing it off with a card?

Skrick

I'll try video tonIght and yes I'm going to use some water and soap to install the background just have to move my tank so I can crawl behind

hondas3000

you need to order a t-shirt from monsterfishkeeper that said MY FISH EAT YOUR FISH. It should fit you as they don't have medium size for me.

Skrick

Haha the tiger is now 12" he's getting big fast and eating like a pig he tries to rip food out of the armatus's mouth even pretty cool sight