Welcome Riverfront Aquariums!

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Wayne at Riverfront Aquariums is something of an institution in Calgary; serious fish keepers in that city no doubt know the store well. Now we are lucky to have Wayne make his stock available for forum members right across Canada. Located at 312 Meridian Road, NE Calgary, phone (403) 265-8157

Forum member tomuhs will be working with Wayne to help him with marketing on the forum.

Stay tuned for regular special stock updates in their sub-forum here:

Riverfront Aquariums Subforum

chen88

Super Moderator
A big welcome to Wayne from Riverfront!. Definitely one of the pioneers in this industry of ours!....Ive been to Wayne's place like over 12-13 years ago always thought of them being one of the best around Canada although I'm from Ontario.

Boydo

Wayne is an awesome guy! Infact I have purchased several aros from him over the years and my first Chilli Red from DFI about 15 yrs ago. I think I bought 5 aros in total from him - 2 x Xb, 2 x SR, and a RTG. He was importing DFI Goldenheads in the early 2000's which is where I got my first taste of them. It was a Bukit Merah Blue Golden Head AA+. Back then this meant gold lines and maybe some patches on the head if your lucky. I cannot say enough good things about Wanye. He is always available and he helped me greatly through my first asian aro learning curve many years ago.

I think Wayne may have been one of the first few to import Asian Aros in Canada after the ban was lifted.

He is the Pioneer if not the Godfather...lol.

Welcome Wayne and best of luck to you!

exoticaquaria

welcome!

i remember drooling over some aro pics and giant loach pics waaaaay back in the days when i was just first starting to keep aros.