Welcome to Miyabi-Aqua

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Arowanaclub.ca welcomes Joseph and www.miyabi-aqua.com as a sponsor of this site. Joseph is the official Canadian distributo of Takashi Amano's famous Japanese company ADA Nature Aquarium - Aqua Design Amano.

I am sure there are many of us on this forum who have either been tempted to set up a planted tank or else wanted to meaningfully incorporate plants into Asian arowana based aquariums. Now is your chance to learn how. :)

Joseph has an upcoming seminar planned for the Vancouver area:

October 12 Wednesday 2011 at 7:15 PM.
Place: Vancouver Aquarium Marilyn Blusson Learning Centre.

This is in cooperation with Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society.

Announcement link from VAHS

On behalf of everyone on the forum, thanks for joining us as a sponsor Joseph. :)

miyabi-aqua

Thanks Theo...I will try my best to help everyone. Planted tanks have been difficult and elusive. I had spent so much money on plants and substrate that ended up only in the garbage. However, in the Nature Aquarium Seminar that I attended in Niigata and conducted by Mr. Takashi Amano himself, the objective of Nature Aquarium (trade mark of ADA for planted tanks) is to create a stable and long lasting aquarium. Mr. Amano explained that Nature Aquarium should last as long as 5 to 7 years without rebuilding. I have never had a tank that lasted more a year before I had to rebuild it again!