What do you feed, what you feed to your Aro?

Sygoomei

Alright, so this is an extension of the below topic of "What do you feed to your Aro?" I recently thought about what I was feeding my meal worm and have started experimenting with what they feed on.

Currently I've been keeping with the bran they come with and adding an organic baby carrot every week or so;as to avoid them turning into beetles too quickly. Then I add a leaf of spinach every other day and whatever other vegetables I have swimming around the house. On occasion I've added a slice of apple, peanuts and almonds. I've also started adding the now ruined (because they added fish meal) HBH Veggie wafers. The little critters seem to adore them and sometimes I've come home to a whole half of a nickel sized wafer eaten! Basically I add anything that my aro normally would never touch.

Currently I've only been buying those extremely expensive Fluker's crickets because I don't have a secure way of keeping them in my humble abode. When I finally find an appropriate aquarium to keep them in I'll start feeding them appropriately as well.

Do you feed your fish's food special food? If so, what?