which Dimension/Tank size?!

cape

Hi, was wondering what would your peference be for a tank with 1 XB aro, 3 peacock bass and community for Clown loaches? I have read many times it's the dimensions that matter, so here it is. The options are:

6' x 18" x 24" or
8' x 18' x 18"

Thanks for your help

P.S. If putting either tank on 1st floor, will extra support be needed? Thanks.

aro7

just to let u knw tenecor is having a sale 30 % off untill june 25th on their aquariums

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You can get a Marineland 300 gallon tank, 6'X3'X27", with stand, canopy, and sump for much less than the Tenecor, including shipping. That is the tank that I have decided to go for. I will be keeping a similar mix of fish to you: One SR, an Aussie lung, and a bunch of clowns.

cape

You can get a Marineland 300 gallon tank, 6'X3'X27", with stand, canopy, and sump for much less than the Tenecor, including shipping. That is the tank that I have decided to go for. I will be keeping a similar mix of fish to you: One SR, an Aussie lung, and a bunch of clowns.

May I ask where you are purchasing from and roughly how much for that setup? I am located in Toronto. Will shipping be a deal breaker?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I always try to purchase in volume and as far up the supply chain as possible.

I helped broker a deal for another forum member recently (in Calgary) and the shipping was not bad.

I suggest you get the best quote you can locally for the tank set up I described; let me know what it is and then I can see if my supplier can beat it.

Last edited: