WTB 120g tank

aro7

hey guys, new to the club. looking forward to owning an arowana one day. I am looking for an aquarium to house a single arowana. Im guessing 5ft tank 120gal should be good start. pm me if you have anything similar for sale.

thanks!

carcrazy

If I were you I would buy a 6 x 2 x 2 (180g) tank instead and then you wouldn't have to upgrade. The 120g tank would do for a little while but you'll end up buying the bigger tank later anyhow. You would also have room for some tankmates with the bigger tank, not so much with the 120g.

Marius

If I were you I would buy a 6 x 2 x 2 (180g) tank instead and then you wouldn't have to upgrade. The 120g tank would do for a little while but you'll end up buying the bigger tank later anyhow. You would also have room for some tankmates with the bigger tank, not so much with the 120g.

+1 ...the bigger the better :)

aro7

Yes ive heard to try to go as big as i could possibly afford, but the space im looking to fit the tank will only allow for a 5ft tank. Im also only looking to house a single arowana. No tank mates... is that bad?