WTB ASIAN AROWANA

hbrtgkid

Looking to buy an Asian Aro preferably under 10 inches maybe bigger depends how nice the fish Is
And looking to buy one in Vancouver bc
Rtg or hbrtg nothing over price 400
Text me here please 778-652-8413

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Other importers can correct me if they think I am wrong, but I can not see you getting a small size recently imported RTG for $400 in Vancouver.

In order for a quality RTG to cost you a total of $400, this would mean a base price of $360 before taxes; remember by law an importer/retailer has to add on PST/GST of 12%, which would bring the price to $400.

$360 for a quality RTG is below cost. Remember that the C$ has gone down by 15% in the last year.

Add on shipping cost of about $125 inside Canada and you are looking at closer to $550-600 in my opinion for an RTG.

In the aro business you generally do get what you pay for. My advice would be to pay a bit more and get a HBRTG.

If you are lucky you will find someone who has a fish and is desperate to get rid of it, but that can be a long wait.

exoticaquaria

Other importers can correct me if they think I am wrong, but I can not see you getting a small size recently imported RTG for $400 in Vancouver.

In order for a quality RTG to cost you a total of $400, this would mean a base price of $360 before taxes; remember by law an importer/retailer has to add on PST/GST of 12%, which would bring the price to $400.

$360 for a quality RTG is below cost. Remember that the C$ has gone down by 15% in the last year.

Add on shipping cost of about $125 inside Canada and you are looking at closer to $550-600 in my opinion for an RTG.

In the aro business you generally do get what you pay for. My advice would be to pay a bit more and get a HBRTG.

If you are lucky you will find someone who has a fish and is desperate to get rid of it, but that can be a long wait.

I actually forgot about the dollar for a second. Yea $400 is quite hard to obtain unless the importer wants to sell the fish at a loss.