66.1 KB · Views: 879
  • ct2.jpg
    ct2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 878
  • ct3.jpg
    ct3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 906

tomuhs

Nice pickups buddy! Need to pump em up more but love the clean lines!

Now post some pics of ur new aros! Should be some beauts

glamit

Nice pickups buddy! Need to pump em up more but love the clean lines!

Now post some pics of ur new aros! Should be some beauts

trying too one ate the same night the other one hasnt eaten. keeps staring at the food on the bottom but wont go grab it. aros and updates on my 600 gallon thread

exoticaquaria

so you did end up getting both!!! very nice tigers. very nice and gold! sundays did a good job raising them up. im sure they will get nice and big in your care. keep us updated on their progress!

glamit

so you did end up getting both!!! very nice tigers. very nice and gold! sundays did a good job raising them up. im sure they will get nice and big in your care. keep us updated on their progress!

i will definitely be keeping you up to date if i have any problems i might have to bug you and give you a few calls lol

fishbill

Mines are eating frz mp and pallets likes a pig. They got an inches longer just after a month. But they are real fighters. Once they started, it never ends.

glamit

Mines are eating frz mp and pallets likes a pig. They got an inches longer just after a month. But they are real fighters. Once they started, it never ends.

hopefully the eating doesnt stop i want this thing to get massive lol, how big is yours now?

mike (exotic) how big is your ST?

exoticaquaria

hopefully the eating doesnt stop i want this thing to get massive lol, how big is yours now?

mine is about 18 inches. i dont feed everyday. maybe once every 3 days. my st was a bigger eater before but im trying to give my fish a few rest days before feeding. i hope mine will eventually reach 20 inch. would be cool! ill try to get some new pics of my st, its been a while.

glamit

mine is about 18 inches. i dont feed everyday. maybe once every 3 days. my st was a bigger eater before but im trying to give my fish a few rest days before feeding. i hope mine will eventually reach 20 inch. would be cool! ill try to get some new pics of my st, its been a while.

nice size. is there a reason behind feeding schedule? these wide bars look way better in person then in photos such a cool fish took me a long time to get into them but im glad i did

exoticaquaria

nice size. is there a reason behind feeding schedule? these wide bars look way better in person then in photos such a cool fish took me a long time to get into them but im glad i did

no reason for every 3 days. not too much time with my busy schedule and also bigger fish dont need to eat as often. glad you got those cts. they look amazing.

fishbill

Mines are 12, 11 and 10 inches now. I started to feed them everyday but now need to turn down to every other day because they make a huge mess. :D They all eat so much even I feed them with 12 pieces of BIG shrimps. They still staring at you for more!!! Lol

exoticaquaria

Mines are 12, 11 and 10 inches now. I started to feed them everyday but now need to turn down to every other day because they make a huge mess. :D They all eat so much even I feed them with 12 pieces of BIG shrimps. They still staring at you for more!!! Lol

haha yea. dats have a big appetite!

glamit

weird thing is the one that didnt eat right away is like begging for food when im near the tank the one that ate first only goes after a shrimp or two