First Asian aro.

hondas3000

you want honest opinion? hehehe. Well it turns out nice, tail and fin are long so it is good. Very classic rtg as well. As for color you need to have intense light on them or have it on 24/7 and it will bring out the gold for you.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Your RTG looks better to me than many an XB I have seen. This is largely due to how healthy you are keeping your fish and to how clean the genetics look to be. Truly a classic RTG!

tman

Super Moderator
Your RTG looks better to me than many an XB I have seen. This is largely due to how healthy you are keeping your fish and to how clean the genetics look to be. Truly a classic RTG!

Thanks Theo, I really like the looks of this fish and he has tons of personality to boot. I am hoping my other one from Dream fish will turn out just as nice. Time to start a thread on him.

tman

Super Moderator
you want honest opinion? hehehe. Well it turns out nice, tail and fin are long so it is good. Very classic rtg as well. As for color you need to have intense light on them or have it on 24/7 and it will bring out the gold for you.
Thanks, I just changed the bulbs out so we will see how that affects his color.

tomuhs

Amazing size for only one year. Power/classic rtg. Almost perfect clean 5th line and shine that is good and still developing.

Lucky fish

tman

Super Moderator
Wow, what an awesome looking fish. That gill plate is super gold!
Yes, this fish is very GOLD and has no defects except for a missing scale which will heal. Here are some more updates. I have to use the flash because too much reflection shows up on the glass from the other tanks in the room.

Last edited:

tman

Super Moderator
Mr. Gold will be 3 years old March 27/2015

Absolute- CV Maju RTG

Last edited: