11 inch widebar tiger

m_class2g

Sponsor
just got him today. still in his quarantine tank.

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

m_class2g

Sponsor
yea they are hard to find and expensive. you are right there!

this 11 incher is probably going to be for sale. im wanting to get a bigger one to keep for myself.

EKen

Super Moderator
He looks pretty stable and nicely yellow. You're brave holding the ST with his spikes right into your wirst...

m_class2g

Sponsor
lol not too scared that the tiger will cut me. well i hope not!! this 11 inch tiger is SOLD already.

for those of you guys who are really interested and dont mind the paying for a quality tiger, i should have a 13-14 inch widebar with full necklace that should be coming in the next week. pm me. serious buyers only.

m_class2g

Sponsor
this 11 inch widebar was sold already.

he was living in here for a week or 2. thats him in the middle. looking this way. the one without a full body shot.

IMG_1025.jpg

Last edited:

Red Samurai

That 3bar indo in the lower left hand side doesnt look like he fits in with the group! I'd gladly make him feel at home in my tank!!

m_class2g

Sponsor
That 3bar indo in the lower left hand side doesnt look like he fits in with the group! I'd gladly make him feel at home in my tank!!

lol theo said the same. he really likes this 3 bar indo. shows good colours. hes actually pretty outgoing. hes just in there with the aro, prochi, 17 and 15 widebar now. trimmed down the tigers.

theo. i want a small NTT, let me know when the order happens! thanks!