2008 quick update

EKen

Super Moderator
One question. How do you control with all the water output in the tank?

I am not sure I get your question. But they are all canisters, not pumps for a sump. So I only let them work I guess... But I turn the outlet toward the glass, that way there is not too much current.

EKen

Super Moderator
I would not call it necessary. But in my mind, filtration is like money, the more the better ;)

h.l_nathan

eken you and ralaifu are alike good friends or something. I was at his place the other day he told me the same thing. more and more filters.
Love the aro and rays though..... nice

rulaifu

eken you and ralaifu are alike good friends or something. I was at his place the other day he told me the same thing. more and more filters.
Love the aro and rays though..... nice
Eken is a nice guy with lots of humor. You can see his post under yours. And yes, we are friends.
I will be more happier if his filtration system becomes stronger than mine. And I have confidence on him that he would do much better than me when he is at my age -- anyway, he is still very young.

EKen

Super Moderator
Eken is a nice, handsome and smart guy with lots of humor. You can see his post under yours. And yes, we are friends.
I will be more happier if his filtration system becomes stronger than mine. And I have confidence on him that he would do much better than me when he is at my age -- anyway, he is still very young.

You also forgot... :D

h.l_nathan

very young like my age or older...
Ralaifu... you bought all the filter there is in Montreal already. Thats y your tank is so clean... We have to wait for other shipment to come in to buy more filters...lol

rulaifu

very young like my age or older...
Ralaifu... you bought all the filter there is in Montreal already. Thats y your tank is so clean... We have to wait for other shipment to come in to buy more filters...lol
Much younger. Something like 10 years.

Zero

Wow, nice set-up when it comes to filtration. I also love your fishes (not that I know much about them yet) but hey, I'm learning :) Thanks for sharing EKen; now I have an idea for my future set-up!