2011 Christmas Sale #1 .... (Video Clip) .....

EEYY

** Cichla Kelberi

** Stingrays (Eclipse and Black Diamond, ALL MALE)

(For out of Toronto Buyers)
Shipping and handling cost: $180 per box. ie probably one stingray per box or two K. Bass per box.

Last edited:

EEYY

Listed (prior to the discount) Stingray prices:

Eclipse - $3,500 each (2 available, MALE)

Black Diamond - $3,000 each (1 available, MALE)

exoticaquaria

wish i knew about this sale before i ordered my kelberis lol. i paid double what lucky is selling them for. chen get some! theyre awesome! fun to watch feed.

eric, are these kelberis wild or captive bred?

mine is captive bred from taiwan. someone in the states imported a bunch of F1 fry from taiwan and some were sent to canada but most of them stayed in the states. i know this importer quite well and thats the story he told me.

these are the parents of my bahias and perhaps even the ones you are selling if they were imported from the states.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
Damn...guess I'll have to drop by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Those STs looks amazing too in the video! Too bad no larger STs out there

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

Chen i can still get sts from the states but they are costing about 2000 per fish cost. No live arrival either. Risky to ship to me then ship to you.

You should have kept that big one from before! That was my import from many years back. Russell, the guy who bought him from me and sold to you did a great job raising that one up! Hes a true thai widebar too!!!

Kelberis would make a great addition to your tank!

chen88

Super Moderator
Don't remind me about the last ST! Lol

But it was too risky to have that big boy around with 9 new 7-8" aros! I'm sure I would have regretted either way. I'll see about dropping by to see the kel's. Just hope it's not too late.

Eric, see if Jim can grab 3-4 for me?

exoticaquaria

Don't remind me about the last ST! Lol

But it was too risky to have that big boy around with 9 new 7-8" aros! I'm sure I would have regretted either way. I'll see about dropping by to see the kel's. Just hope it's not too late.

Eric, see if Jim can grab 3-4 for me?

thats true! st probably wouldve messed with the young aros. its not worth the gamble! im sure you will find one again next yr =)

any new pics of your tank!? havent seen updates in a while.

chen88

Super Moderator
thats true! st probably wouldve messed with the young aros. its not worth the gamble! im sure you will find one again next yr =)

any new pics of your tank!? havent seen updates in a while.

Yeah, need to take some of the tank...everything is so big. Also so busy itch no time to enjoy them...will post some shortly

EEYY

I am a bit busy shopping around appliances. Totally missed the K. Bass comments until now.

Up to what I know, 1 or 2 already sold on the day I posted it out.

To whoever interested in the K. bass, I would suggest to call up Jim directly (905-477-8778) as I do not have the most up-to-date inventory.

By what I see, the smallest one is about 7" - 8" and the largest one is at least 10". Those are "eyeball" length.

Thanks. :D

Yeah, need to take some of the tank...everything is so big. Also so busy itch no time to enjoy them...will post some shortly

EEYY

If you can take all 3 black stingrays, the total price would be $4,700 (firm).

If you are not from Toronto, shipping cost = 3 * $180 = $540. The final total price would be $5,240. (ie $4,700 + $540) One Stingray per box.

Enjoy. :D

chen88

Super Moderator
Just picked up 4 Kelberi from lucky. All ranged between 7-10" for very good price. Bringing home tomorrow.

exoticaquaria

Yup, they were very golden and tails and fins had very nice markings.

yup thats why i wanted to go with kelberi. great colour. wanted to match the gold theme in my tank lol. rtg, st, loach and the kelberis. well except for the rays... brighter lighting will show off the bass' nice gold tone. i need to upgrade my lighting system for my 300 because of the 3 wide. its not enough.