2nd annual NTT and weird fish import from Thailand

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I brought in a shipment of 3-4 inchers last year, had good success. I am looking to repeat the process again this year. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Shipping anywhere in Canada is not a problem. Last year I shipped a bunch of NTT's to Edmonton and Saskatoon and IT's to Toronto

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am working on it; looking to bring in NTT's and maybe later IT's; no true ST's I am afraid.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Well, after this long wait to get some big NTT's, here is what I learn:

Sorry to answer you later.

Because now you want to fish rare. And rare.
Now rains and flooding are difficult to collect

Now collected at a one size.
2-2.5"

Sorry I can not get the big ones, I know that is where the real interest is.

Pm me if you want any 2-2.5 inchers, I think I will still import 100-200.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I now have critical mass to place an order. And now Aquarama is over and my supplier is back in Thailand.

I am going to bring in 100 or 200 NTT's around 2.5-3 inches. They are wild caught and known to suffer from gill flukes so I will likely dose them with anti-parasite on arrival.

I will actually ask my supplier to see if he can do this for me on his end in Thailand. This could add to the cost of the fish a bit, but would be worth it I think.

Pricing for these fish will be all over the map. I am not really into selling individual fish, maybe trios for $75? Buy five for $100? Sliding scale for pricing, that sort of thing. More you buy, the cheaper they will be.

Shipping inside Canada will be $75 by Westjet. Pool with other hobbyists and save... ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Invoice has been received, shipment should come next week I think. More information to follow.

This time round just NTT for me. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi Alpha - I am based in Vancouver but ship all across Canada. It looks like some of these NTT's are going to Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Toronto; pm me if you want some. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yes, sales in Vancouver will be arranged. This order is reaching cruising speed, almost ready to wire money, just need to firm up final orders from everyone. Keep the emails coming to [email protected]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am wiring the money in the next day or so. I have 160 them coming in at 2.5-3 inches each. I will be quarantining and treating with anti-parasite on arrival.

I am hoping to combine shipping for those of you in the summer Panda order... :)