4" Cichla Kelberi (bahia)

chen88

Super Moderator
Holly shit batman! $128??? are you sure. They are very nice too! Saw them last weekend

EEYY

eeyy pm me location
and how to pay

This deal is at Lucky Aquarium (Toronto) fish store right now. You might want to call the store up directly. 905-477-8778 and trying to talk to Jim.

I've heard that the store just lowered the price today and they go fast!!

Initial price was over $350 each.

Thanks

EEYY

Lucky Aquarium (Toronto) can do terminal-to-terminal shipment, just let them know.

The price difference should be able to pay a large portion of shipping cost.

EEYY

The actual group to choose from.

Bass_to_choose_from.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
No offence to Erics pics! Those bass looks much better in person. If I had another tank to house them I'd pick upnlike 10 of them!

Unfortunately at 4" they'd be a quick snack for rays! Benefits of having monsters....something nice comes around and can't get! Lol

EEYY

Guys, I am told that the last 2 (in tank right now) are on hold.

Basically, this group is sold out right now.

Thanks.

EEYY

If you do planning for dim sum, you must check out Elegant Chinese Cuisine (McCowan and Highway 7), getting a table close to the 10 feet Aro. Comm. tank, almost all reds in there.

haha sure!
all together i paid 350 for 3 bahia.
300 each for ceara

bcarlos

If you do planning for dim sum, you must check out Elegant Chinese Cuisine (McCowan and Highway 7), getting a table close to the 10 feet Aro. Comm. tank, almost all reds in there.

Eric, I've been eating dim sum since I was 3 years old. Will definitely have to check that place out.