450Gal Setup for sale/ST/BD Breeding Rays

chen88

Super Moderator
Well…it’s finally time. I’ve decided at the end of December that I would sell all my fish stock and aquarium equipment after my uncle’s friend showed interest in my Aro’s. So I’ve sold of my aro’s with the exception of 1 red.

I will be starting a reno of my house with the basement first so my intent is to sell off my pair of breeding BD Rays that many of you have purchased pups from. The female just gave birth to 3 males in December so i’m going to pump her back up before I sell her since she’s skinny from the birth. I will also be selling my rare ST! yes….no sense keep him in a tank alone.

Once the remainder of the fish are sold off I will sell my 450 Acrylic tank from Tenecor with all the system.

It’s going to be a very busy year for me with one of my daughters going to Uni so time to shed of some of my regular routines to save time for other personal stuff.

If you have any interest in my setup or my rays/ST and one remaining aro…send me a note…cheers

chen88

Super Moderator
Everything has been sold...sad to see it all go but know where they are and all in good hands!....will be back soon...maybe a year or two but smaller setup to fit a busy schedule. Was thinking also to go back to either only 1 aro and a couple of Rays or maybe get back into Moba's ....have time to think about it.

Dis

Your stock and tank was an inspiration to me on this forum. It was one of the first large tanks i had seen. Goodluck with all that isn't fish keeping

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I salute you Chen! You've been an inspiration for so many on this forum over the years. Best of luck with your new endeavours and I look forward to seeing what comes down the road for you in terms of fish.

Cheers! :)

chen88

Super Moderator
Your stock and tank was an inspiration to me on this forum. It was one of the first large tanks i had seen. Goodluck with all that isn't fish keeping

I salute you Chen! You've been an inspiration for so many on this forum over the years. Best of luck with your new endeavours and I look forward to seeing what comes down the road for you in terms of fish.

Cheers! :)

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I'm just taking a short short break! I'll be back shortly! Will never be without fish for too long!