AAA Marble Motoro

Mark Huveneers

Hi, I also think this is a very nice marbled, nice big spots, clear base.
The problem with marbleds is most of them go ugly when they are mature. This is why I think it is misleading to grade young marbleds as AAA quality without knowing the direct heritage and even this is no guarantee. If it still looks this good at 20" you can give it all the A's in the world.
What do you guys think?

rudy

The problem with marbleds is most of them go ugly when they are mature. This is why I think it is misleading to grade young marbleds as AAA quality without knowing the direct heritage and even this is no guarantee. If it still looks this good at 20" you can give it all the A's in the world.
What do you guys think?
Totally agree with this. In my experience they never stay like this

m_class2g

Sponsor
What do you guys think?

hey thanks for the feedback. i sure hope this one will stay light based! i think theres a very good chance since i did see the parents of this fish and both are light based. ill get some updated pics from time to time since he's going to my friends place!