Anyone got the Ipad yet?? this guy sure did...LOL

chen88

Super Moderator
was going to get one from my aunt in texas but I'll wait...i've got enough apple gadgets at home to start my own apple store so the ipad can wait a bit...

kevincao

lol, i don't think people who bought them are satisfied, or why would they sell them the same day?

that's kijiji toronto too...so i guess they are already out for sale.

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah....buy 3 or 4 and then sell them by 100-200 more and that would pretty much pays for a new one if you collect... :) all commerce.

kevincao

hmm, wonder who would buy it though, because the seller says just got them this morning, and at 1100....when is around 850. how does that make sense ???? :( is there people that are stupid enough to buy the second hand one for higher price??? sure is a bad deal to me :p

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
The price ranges from 499 to 869 american for a new ipad in the US, depending on the model.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
factor in taxes...not that much more of an upcharge if you really really wanted one now vs. when it comes out....If I wanted one bad enough I would order one from the states since our dollar is at par...I doubt that they will sell in Apple Canada stores at par based on our dollar!

EEYY

I thought the TV news saying that it will be available in Canada close to the end of this month.

chen88

Super Moderator
anyone pre order one? I tried to resist but broke down today and pre ordered a 64gig 3G version...

snow

I bought one around 1 month ago from the states. One of the reasons I got a part time job, besides to pay for the fish hobby. I enjoy it.......everyone I know is like woaaaaaa!

chen88

Super Moderator
Lol...sure like it so far..just not the cases that the canadian market has right now so going to buy a case online from the states