Aqua Ultraviolet Advantage UV Sterilizer (Product of USA)

EEYY

If you guys want to know more about this, there has a video clip showing how to install it (you can do a google search on: www.aquauv.com)

The 15 watt unit.
DSC03532.jpg

The UV sterilizer inflow can fit in 12/16mm hose size.

Coming with 2 sizes (on hands, very limited quantities for now).

- Advantage 2000, 8 watt (Freshwater: up to 200 gallons OR Saltwater: up to 70 gallons)

- Advantage 2000+, 15 watt (Freshwater: up to 500 gallons OR Saltwater: up to 75 gallons)

Price (single):
- 8 watts: $170 firm
- 15 watts: $210 firm.

Let me know if you guys are interested. Can give out discount to bulk order (7 - 10). Can also ship to any non-Toronto city.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

Up to what I know, Big Als is about time to introduce the exact brand name of UV sterilizer at their stores across Canada.

Eddio

I got one of these at home, definitely recommend them if you want some extra sterlization or get rid of some algae :)

T1KARMANN

i would recommend a UV to everyone i would not run a tank without one they are a must

one thing i will say is 15w UV for a 500 gal tank :eek:

15w is no were near big enough for a 500 gal

UV is all about flow rates not watts

with a 25w you can only pass 125 gal throw it per hour

that would mean a eheim pro3 2080 would need a 25w as that pushes 1700 lph so a 30w for a FX5

the good thing with UV is you can run them back to back one after the other
i run 2 x 25w back to back

905RED

I have my UV hung in my sump. The water goes thru it before getting it pumped back into main tank. Is that ok, and how long should i have it on ?

EEYY

This brand name also carries some larger sizes UV sterilizers (ie larger than 15 watt).

If you (or plan to) upgrade to a larger tank and would like to check out the price, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks..:)

EEYY

Updates: I have one 8watt UV sterilizer available at this moment.

PM me if you want one.

Thanks.