aro and stingray

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondas3000

green aro with one drop eye, size about 18" $250

panda blue base xb. 16" everything is good except a minor fin damage from comm tank. $950

cv maju rtg 16" everything is good except minor fin damage from comm tank $350

another green aro 16" with one drop eye and damage fin as well $200

cv maju red 16" with one minor drop eye. $800

unknow cichlids 10" big fat $40

8" flower horn male $30

8" female red devil x midas $30 she is pair with the flower horn

black diamond pair male is 10" and female is 8" $4600/pair include shipping

5" pure marble pup $80

hondas3000

3 x 6" red hook silver dollar $30 for all 3
8" pineapple pleco $45
12" male marble, a father of many batch $200
18" female marble, currently 2 months pregnant $200
bdxleo pair, male is 12" and female is 18" and she is currently 2 months pregnant as well $2000/pair

exoticaquaria

All very nice fish. Ive seen them countless times in person.

BD are F2 black diamond from top stingray. Male has extremely nice belly spots. Best belly spotting on any ray i have imported.

I can help david ship for out of province buyers :)

exoticaquaria

Thanks for the pearl!

here is a quick vid of some of david's other rays.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XZJlMvmKPE"]David's 1200 Gallon Stingrays - 08292013 - YouTube[/ame]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have kind of taken a vacation from active fish keeping too, David. All I have right now is a trio of G. winemilleri and an Aussie lungfish. I plan on getting back into the hobby a bit more this fall, maybe try out a marine tank. Do you have any plans to keep any fish for the time being or are you looking to take a 100% break from fish keeping for a while? Nice looking stock you have by the way.

hondas3000

I have kind of taken a vacation from active fish keeping too, David. All I have right now is a trio of G. winemilleri and an Aussie lungfish. I plan on getting back into the hobby a bit more this fall, maybe try out a marine tank. Do you have any plans to keep any fish for the time being or are you looking to take a 100% break from fish keeping for a while? Nice looking stock you have by the way.

As of now I really want to take a break, but because of my large amount of stock I might have to keep a few. When I come back I will go for GH aro :).

hondas3000

These are still available
Green aro $177 each
Blue base xback aro $895
Red aro $768
Silver dollar $30 for 3
Black diamond x Leo stingray pair $1735

hondas3000

So I got most of the fish sold except 4 asian arowana, they will be up for sale till Oct 5, 2013 after that date it will go into my friend tank. All the fish are healthy and the green and red have one drop eye with some tail and fin damage due to comm fight.

green aro with one drop eye, size about 18" $160

panda blue base xb. 16" everything is good except a minor fin damage from comm tank. $894

another green aro 16" with one drop eye and damage fin as well $160

cv maju red 16" with one minor drop eye. $684

unknow cichlids 10" big fat $40

Status
Not open for further replies.