Aro Arrival in Toronto?

chen88

Super Moderator
Was out at most of the Aro LFS last weekend in the Markham area....most of them had tanks ready to receive in coming aros....therefore not much stock left....can anyone around that area update us if the new stock had arrived?

- Dragon King
- Gold Garden
- Lucky Aq
- Gold Ocean
- Aquatpet

isjah

i know aquapets won't being doing an import any time soon, gold garden will have something new in mid late aug., which farm, please if anyone could squeeze the answer from him pls tell us, that also goes for dragon king, they always say they got/getting from unoaquatics and never see, but thats a different can of worms. for the others don't know. did gold ocean ever get in the metal reds, i heard he wanted 4g's for them, good luck selling that.

chen88

Super Moderator
hrm...might drop by tomorrow....any idea when tomorrow? damn....not the right time for the cash flow with Aro's....lol....

isjah

heard from my cuz that gold garden has new aro as of now i am going there right now after i shower.

chen88

Super Moderator
was at gold ocean just now...didn't spend a lot of time but they are all around 4-5" MAX so hard to tell quality of them....unless they have some hidden somewhere there was not the over 100 pcs that we were told they would be getting.....

Cypher

I was not able to make it today, but the order was definitely less than 100 from what I was told. Also the sudden unavailability of Xbacks from Dinamika screwed up this order, so Gold Ocean had to settle with Reds, RTGs and Greens.

I believe most of them will be split amongst Dragon Aquarium as well as Aquapet if I am not mistaken. I will be there tomorrow to check out the stock.

chen88

Super Moderator
agree GO's stock is nothing....was at Gold Garden and Dragon King...no new stock except for some hbrtg at GG...but nothing special.....

icebeast

i when to golden garden sam's places his wife said their order coming mid augs when her hudsband comes back from singapore , she keep talkin and talking lol, said there is golden heads 24k etc.... but i wont' believe it when it actually arrives cause last time they said they had like 3 or 5 golden heads but only 1 came so we will see lol, but his wife is kind off annoying tho i guess i wont go there till sam gets back lol

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...I tried to avoid her...lol...i don't speak good chinese so I just walk around...lol....i'll be on the look out for a red or xb between 8-12" anyways as the ones from GO are too small and i'm afraid my rays will threat it as food...lol

chen88

Super Moderator
ok...we're now into August!...where are all those supposely nice golden head and reds showing up in and around T.O.? The ones that arrived recently were only 4-6"...