Aros comm - advice needed

rot

My tank is 8' x 2.5' x 2.5'
With 4 aros about same size
2 wave pumps

It was a very hard time for my aros.
I just try to mix them together in one tank..
They always fight like no one business..
How long shall i wait for them to know each other and stop fighting?
Any advice to avoid them fight?

exoticaquaria

add some cheap/large dither fish so the aros can beat on those instead of themselves. add in a divider so they have less space to size each other up. widen their section every week or so.

rot

add some cheap/large dither fish so the aros can beat on those instead of themselves. add in a divider so they have less space to size each other up. widen their section every week or so.

good idea iam reducing the water level and add more wave punp

tomuhs

I also like the dither advice from Mike.

Have you tried putting up partition/egg crate so they can get accustomed then slowly removing? Sometimes you just need more aros too!

hondas3000

yeah the more aro is the better and with 6 aro is a good number to start. Just keep in mine that they will still fight but not that fatal so you need to keep up with water change so they can heal faster and fight again :).

rot

yeah the more aro is the better and with 6 aro is a good number to start. Just keep in mine that they will still fight but not that fatal so you need to keep up with water change so they can heal faster and fight again :).

AAAAA++ i like ur statement!! yes they will fight..and heal fast..:) i will wc daily and put salt..

rot

i added in 2 powerfull pond pump! Now they cant even fight at all..They too busy fighting with wave current..

rot

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354894695.998353.jpg
they get along now

rot

ok confirmed no fight at all for 2 days!!
i finally managed to comm 8 aros in 6 days!!
a very tiring task but iam happy at last..
i will try to comm another tank after this..thanks all for the help and advice..:)
managed to comm 8 aros :-

4 xback gold bluebase
1 chili red
1 blood red
1 xback goldenhead
1 silver

The biggest is 12 inches and
The smallest is 6 inches

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354948849.172762.jpg