Arowana Business Opportunity

cheea

Hello all,
I am seeking person(s) in Toronto and Montreal who may be interested in starting a Arowana distribution business. I am connected to a major farm in Singapore. If you are interested, please PM for a chat. I'm located in NY (EST )

Michael

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am currently in email negotiations with Michael and so would rather this thread not be made open just yet. Feel free to ask any questions here if you want.

:)

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I've had some long conversations with Michael by phone about helping him sell his fish. This is all part of an even larger set of negotiations with people in Vancouver who are interested in getting involved in Asian arowana sales. Right now I am preoccupied with work (remember this arowana "thing" is just a hobby!), and two orders are coming to Canada shortly - CVMaju and Panda. I anticipate helping Michael out if there is Canadian demand for his fish.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants to cooperate on sales somehow, just let me know. Better yet, make a post here and we can have a cross-Canada dialogue. :)

isjah

since he is in NY and of course we all know they are illegal there, how would this work and with all that seems to be very unconventional methods, would that cause the price to go up?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Oh, you might as well know that this is Pang Long and that negotiations between them and I did not really go anywhere. I think someone in Toronto area has gone ahead, however, and done an import. Feel free to post any information on those fish here if you can.

* Remember, please do not publicly post or refer to information we exchange on this password protected part of the forum. ;)

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
In fact, the person lining up a pang long connection is in Alberta. If you don't know who he is, he will make himself known very shortly.