arrivals from topstingray

babymack

hi guys my buddy and i had a order come in last week from topstingray..
love these guys :)

pair of BD's and Pearls

126.jpg

topstingrayorder.jpg

bdpair.jpg

152.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
Very heathy looking rays! Beauty. Watch out that they don't try to have a " loach " snack!

fishbill

Wow, very amazing fish. Would love to get these rays into my tank too. Congrats. Any plan to import again in the future?

babymack

Maybe you should post some of your nice fish...Hint, Mbu,goliath,rays,bass,loaches and few others that I will let you mention! LOL

He's no fun as he never takes pictures of his nice stock!

haha i know Trev thumps down for slednex!

Congrats! Say goodbye to your tv.

Looking to breed hopefully?

lol fish and tv take up most of my time... one day yes looking to add a few more soon to my collection

things are really good! ha ha i know tman i really should learn how to post pics

lighs, camera , action!!!

Wow, very amazing fish. Would love to get these rays into my tank too. Congrats. Any plan to import again in the future?

thank you.. i will order more soon.. just personals tho Mike does an awsome job if ya need some :)

So these 4 went to you? Congrats on your bds! What did cheon pick out for himself while he was there!?

thanks Mike.... he just got one of the pearls Cheon has enough blacks as of now lol.. he help me hand pick one of my BD's while he was there and the others was joes chioce

exoticaquaria

nice! ya I'm sure he had a blast at the ray farm! i have yet to meet joe but hopefully next year ill have the time to visit thailand again.

glad he was able to help you hand pick. its always nice/extra special. keep us updated! topstingray has nice rays. I'm sure they will turn out excellent.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Congratualtions on the order, looks succesful. Can you get any photos posted to share the trip to Thailand? I think travelling overseas to buy your own fish is one of the ultimate experiences in the hobby. :)

babymack

nice! ya I'm sure he had a blast at the ray farm! i have yet to meet joe but hopefully next year ill have the time to visit thailand again.

glad he was able to help you hand pick. its always nice/extra special. keep us updated! topstingray has nice rays. I'm sure they will turn out excellent.

thanks Mike.. ya topstingray defffinitly have some sick rays and top quality customer service from waht i herd...

Congratualtions on the order, looks succesful. Can you get any photos posted to share the trip to Thailand? I think travelling overseas to buy your own fish is one of the ultimate experiences in the hobby. :)

thank you Theo.. i will see waht i can get from my buddy he was the one that went.. i wanna go next year tho:)

i will post tons of pics when i do go

Crazyfish88

thanks bro... herd you moving bro we need to drink before you go lol

Ya bro I'm moving to HK. Everything is for sale now. I will start up a tank there once i settle. Too bad we ain't local so u can take some of my fish but I'm coming to visit sometime in mid-end July. Ya for sure we drink:)

babymack

Ya bro I'm moving to HK. Everything is for sale now. I will start up a tank there once i settle. Too bad we ain't local so u can take some of my fish but I'm coming to visit sometime in mid-end July. Ya for sure we drink:)

gonna be fun bro.. well hit me up let me know what you got my bro coming at end of the month

Crazyfish88

gonna be fun bro.. well hit me up let me know what you got my bro coming at end of the month

Ya bro. If my plans and goals go well there I want to open a AA farm in few yrs in Malaysia. I've been talking to my cousins about it in investing and partnering up into one. Ya I'll hit u up once I'm in Ctown.