AUL order

JMorash

When were you thinking? I really do want one, but I'm in a bad spot right now immediately after the holidays.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'll cc' an email to everyone interested. I know someone wants their AUL ASAP (LOL), while another fellow may be more flexible.

tman

Super Moderator
I guess a person would have to leave a fish like this in their will. I read the one at shedd aquarium is 4 feet long and over 80yrs old.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yes, these guys can live a very long time. I've kept one for a year or so before and found it a very interesting fish. Looks very jurassic, yet is totally peaceful. You could probably keep this fish with small tetras.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Money was wired last week. I can not remember how long it took the Aussies to do the CITES 1 paperwork last time; hopefully it goes fast.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just heard back from the farm. Yes they can do a couple fish, but I need to wire money asap for those additional fish.

Please contact me at [email protected] to arrange payment within the next day by email bank transfer.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I never heard back from the other couple people interested in joining the order and so the Australian farm owner has gone ahead and applied for the CITES papers for the order as stands.

rudy

Glad to hear things on track.

How many are there Theo? How many came in the group order?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
5 fish in total - two for you, two for a fellow in Toronto, and one for me. :)

Will book shipping for you shortly Tim :)