Bacteria House For sale - Momotaro

jason2028

Secondly, My shipment will arrive in 3 weeks so let me know who wants what quantities and I will reserve your order gentlemen........

Ruff calculations will be $200 to $250 for a 10kg box. Do the research yourself to see that it is a deal. You cannot get this media here in Canada at this price!!!

chen88

Super Moderator
Are you the GTA? if so I'm in for 20KG as long as it's the real momotaro Bakki house and not the other stuff ....

jason2028

In GTA
Its 100% from Momotaro, I will contact you when the shipment arrives. You can see for your self the bill of laiding.

chen88

Super Moderator
what is the estimated arrival? my wife is in malaysia right now and may bring some back for me so need to know. thanks...i'll be in for 20kg

DaiDee

Just make sure the bacteria house media is labelled properly with all the proper documentation. You don't want customs to think they could be something else...lol

jason2028

still waiting on confirmation from the distributer. If you can get it by all means go for it. When I hear back from the with shipping date I will post again.

In the mean time, who ever wants it pls leave a message and when it ships I will contact you.

jason2028

Final Decission

Sorry Gentlemen I will have to put this order by the way side. What I thought was going to be a 2k investment has turned out to be tripple that.

correspondance as follows:

"""Your wholesale price for Bacteria House(excluding shipping) is:

1bag 250kg 300,000yen (1,200yen per kg) - 300,000 yen = $3,522.86
4bag 1000kg 1,000,000yen ( 1,000yen per 1kg)
20bags 5000kg 4,500,000yen (900yen per 1kg)

The shipping cost is:

For 250 kgs shipped from Okayama to Toronto = 170,000 yen =$1.996.29 canadian.
For 500 kgs = 285,000 yen
For 1000 kgs = 540,000 yen
This includes the truck and air freight.

The size of 250kgs is on a 1 meter by 1 meter Pallet and should stand 1 meter high. This will take 3-4 weeks to arrive to you from the time we send, not the time you order. Payments are only allowed by bank transfer, in Japanese yen to our Japanese bank account before shipping. We require the payment for the Bacteria House and shipping before we will ship.

From my calculations a 10 ton pond is 1 ton = 1,000 L 10Tons= 10,000 L , so if 1 gallon = roughly 3.78 L then 10,000L = roughly 2,600 gallons. I dont know the dimensions for that.

The order is just too expensive for my blood and considering the initial attention received from potential buyers, too risky. At this price I would have to sell at $300 each 10kg box to break even........ ruff estimate !!! lol
If anyone else wants to take it over and put out that kind of bread, i can give you my contact in Japan. You could also put me down for 20kg's

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just noticed this thread, probably should be in classifides. This is one of those ideas we just keep kicking around (importing a ton of high end bio-media), but just can't seem to close on. I am pretty sure we could fill out an order nationally and that whoever does all the trouble should be able to make a 20% return on investment (in either product or $). Meanwhile everyone else would get a real deal on bio-media. There is another thread in special projects on this topic, email me for the password if you want to explore the option further.