BBXB comm tank

magic aro

Hi folks! I'd like to share a video of my BBXB comm tank. In it are Tiger Dats, EBH, Tigrinus and BBXB.

BBXB lost its tail during tank transfer but seem to be growing back well.
Video was taken shortly after adding in my new Tig. Hope you like it!

http://youtu.be/o_VlV6nR0Ek

chen88

Super Moderator
wow...those tigers are so stable! the smallest in the tank but not scared at all eh? Grow those tigers big!...they need to be back into my tank! :)

magic aro

Ouch! Tig's come around and seem to have grown a bit... needs to be pumped! loves his massivore! He swims around more and likes to spook the EBH gang!

exoticaquaria

good looking tank!!! i hope to see those tigers when they are bigger!!! nice and stable like sts should be!

wheres all the rays!? dif tank?

magic aro

Mike, thanks for bringing in these guys! I'm really amazed at how bold these Dats have become! One of them is so territorial and charges at the SDs when they come near his nook. They've been stable since the moment they arrived.

Chen, they should be ready for your tank in no time!:D

chen88

Super Moderator
I just noticed how a couple of the SD's have turn red! They were not like that in my tank, probably because they were not dominant with my other 5large guys! My understanding is the redness comes from males that are dominant or showing some signs of breeding....not sure but nice to see they are comfortable in their new home!

exoticaquaria

Mike, thanks for bringing in these guys! I'm really amazed at how bold these Dats have become! One of them is so territorial and charges at the SDs when they come near his nook. They've been stable since the moment they arrived.

Chen, they should be ready for your tank in no time!:D

no problem! you and chen can have 2 each when they grow bigger lol. they will be very nice when they hit 10+ inches. im sure they will attain that in the first year if you power feed them and do lots of water changes. back in the day, i grew a st from 4 inch to 12 inch in a yr.