BBXB question

richbcca

I have a bbxb from cv maju. It is just over 24" now. While it has a light blue tint, never crossed. Is it considered just a highback now? I want to sell it and get a high grade bbxb. What wound be a good price to ask? I'll try to post some pics later.

hondas3000

from the look of it, yes look like highback and its is hard to sell it as xb even though certificate saying so because people prefer the fish not certificate. What we pay back then for xb we can get a goldhead for the same price now, so really depend on the market and I think you would be lucky if you can still sell it for a highback price. When it comes to aro people like the small one unless your is a really good price or really good quality then it is easy sell.

chen88

Super Moderator
agreed with statement below....if you can keep it and set up another tank to buy the XB you're looking for. from the video it does look like a high back to me too....still a very nice looking aro!!good luck

from the look of it, yes look like highback and its is hard to sell it as xb even though certificate saying so because people prefer the fish not certificate. What we pay back then for xb we can get a goldhead for the same price now, so really depend on the market and I think you would be lucky if you can still sell it for a highback price. When it comes to aro people like the small one unless your is a really good price or really good quality then it is easy sell.

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hey I sold my Maju HB-BBXB for 400$ . just advertise as HB with BBXB some people like that.
For sure you will find buyer in 400-500$ its a nice fish