BD pups! first litter

slednex11

hey friends just want to share my pups my 16" female BD gave birth too, both are males 4" and the other is 5" , both are bulky and have thick tails already. the papa is 12" and both parents are from Mark Huveneer. ill also include a pic of the parents, ill update later on with some individual pics with a ruler to show accurate sizing too, but just wanted to show these lil guys off!
Zi6_0053-1.jpg
Zi6_0053.jpg
myBDs.jpg

slednex11

Thanks guys! I wasn't for surely positive she was pregnant, she was big but she is an eating machine and she wasn't massive in the back end, just big. She also never stopped eating like some do a week before birth. Also after i seen them "get at it" 3 months ago it was quite calm, the female hardly had any injury, just a few superficial bite marks, no missing or cut disk edging. Also i'm wondering how long it takes before the pups start to darken up???

chen88

Super Moderator
Yeah...I'm pretty sure my BD is prego...and has all the bite marks showing...hope my pups comes out as nice as yours

chen88

Super Moderator
What size tank are they in?/QUOTE]

in a 600gallon

Yeah...I'm pretty sure my BD is prego...and has all the bite marks showing...hope my pups comes out as nice as yours/QUOTE]

i was gonna ask you Chen that your female must be pregnant

LOL...I think I was one of the first to get these guys and last to get pups! LOL...her 3 month term is up at the first week of November....just not sure if I'm going to separate her from the other 2 BD's as I don't have another tank but can put in a divider....rather she handle herself but her bite marks have not healed from the male and he on the occasion bites but not the mating sort of biting....