beat up BBXB

Marowana420

i just got my BBXB yesterday and it is already in the hospital!!! it got beat up by my RTG the new maju SR that i'm keeping for a friend and even the stupid parrot. but other than looking beat up, it is doing quite well in the guppy tank. besides crickets what can i feed to an aro this small??

Attachments

• IMG_7440.jpg
    IMG_7440.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_7441.jpg
    IMG_7441.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 588

m_class2g

Sponsor
prawn without the shell. just rip it in smaller pieces and i also break arowana food stick in half. had success with feeding small aros that. i fed them twice a day at that size.

Marowana420

my hospital tank has a dark background, in just a couple days the XB's back turned dark. did i just undo all the WTT that was used to help my fish cross?? did i screw up my chances of my fish X-ing or its just gonna take longer?

to my understanding SW are not good for baby aro because of its hard skin/shell. so is it okay to feed it the white freshly shedded SWs?

eclipse

my hospital tank has a dark background, in just a couple days the XB's back turned dark. did i just undo all the WTT that was used to help my fish cross?? did i screw up my chances of my fish X-ing or its just gonna take longer?

to my understanding SW are not good for baby aro because of its hard skin/shell. so is it okay to feed it the white freshly shedded SWs?

Bro,

Don't worry about the crossing of your xb. This size u can try meal worms. WTT is not to help your fish cross. It is just a commercial way of making xb looked like fully cross due to the white environment.

2 cents worth:)