Black StingRay Book (Printed in Chinese)

EEYY

Price: $70 (firm)

Black Stingray (hardcover, with 199 pages).

This book is mainly focused on high-end black-based stingrays.

Published time: 2008 February.

Condition: Brand new in a wrapped plastic cover.

DSC03275.jpg

DSC03280.jpg

DSC03279.jpg

DSC03278.jpg

DSC03276.jpg

I can ship to non-Toronto city. Please PM me your postal code for checking shipping cost. If you choose to have the poster, the shipping cost will be higher as I need to insert the poster in a mailing tube and to ship it individually. The shipping cost (charged by Canada Post) includes the features of tracking# and signature request.

Payment method: Interac e-mail money transfer is preferred.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks. :):)

Last edited:

EEYY

This black stingray books shipment should be arrived in Toronto around mid-July. Let me know if you guys want a copy. Once again, it is printed in Chinese BUT I don't have FREE poster offering this time.

PM me if you want me to hold a copy for you. Same price at $70 + shipping cost.

EEYY

Updates: If everything goes right, this shipment should be arrived very soon. If you guys would like to have a copy, please PM me.

Thanks. :D

EEYY

Updates: 1 book is ON HOLD for Marius and the other one is pending to be sold in Toronto area.

If you are located in Montreal area and would like to get a copy of this book, maybe you could contact Marius and see whether he could help you out. Marius might come to Toronto during early August. In any case, please check with him ahead of time.

Just in case you guys are interested to know. The title of this book can be translated as "Black Stingray Storm".

Limited quantities left.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

EEYY

This black stingray book is available again. $$ Same price $$.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

EEYY

Bump. New stock coming in. Have several of them available at this moment.

It's a good book to have a look before you move up from regular motoro to black-color-based stingrays. :)