Black & White UFOs

exoticaquaria

Small update on my UFOs before I go on vacation. They have been with me for a little over 6 months and developing nicely. I'm seeing more and more small dots appearing! The female BD looks to be forming some donuts. Male is a little younger from a different batch so he still has some catching up to do, development wise.

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
beauty Mike, who's going to look after them when you're on vacation?

This is where the auto water top off pays off!

exoticaquaria

thanks guys! im started to second guess my decision to try and sell this pair. if i do, id get 3 smaller bds to grow out at the same time for my future breeding trio since they will all be about 6-7 inch upon import. or.... grab a bigger female to join this group. decisions decisions. lol.

an auto water changer would be priceless but i have someone doing my wc once a week when im gone! i havent had the time to setup the wireless ip camera so i wont be able to monitor my fish. i think facetime on my iphone will do the trick!

bcarlos

I've been contemplating the auto water changer myself, would save a lot of worry I think.

If your goal is to breed, I would say keep these guys and look for that larger female. Otherwise you're looking at years before the new imports even get up to maturity. Plus, the rays you have now are cool as hell :)