Blood Red quick update (August 2008)

EKen

Super Moderator
Been trying to sell this guy, but it's pretty hard selling expensive fish around here. A few pictures of the Blood Red, and some of his tankmates. It's a No-Brand-Name Arowana :rolleyes:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

MananaP

DAYM! those are some fat endli bro eken. What size are they now? and how big is your ST? daym i want an ST hehehehehe..

EKen

Super Moderator
DAYM! those are some fat endli bro eken. What size are they now? and how big is your ST? daym i want an ST hehehehehe..

The Endlis are all around 13-14 inches, came from Toyin. Very respectable guy by the way.

The ST is around 6'', smallest one in the East Coast (I just BS'ed that). But seriously, haven't seen any at that size over here.

MananaP

The Endlis are all around 13-14 inches, came from Toyin. Very respectable guy by the way.

The ST is around 6'', smallest one in the East Coast (I just BS'ed that). But seriously, haven't seen any at that size over here.

OH MY! Mike there are 6" ST's lols. Bro can you get some more of those ST's? i mean ship it here in BC? i would love to have a couple.;)

MananaP

m_class2g is selling his. Why not get from him? So easy and you can just have it.

It is too big for me at 14-15". I have no room to put the big guy in right now. Moving early next year to have more room for my fish so until then i can't get over 9" ST's.