Bored with my fish

chen88

Super Moderator
Thinking of selling my entire comm with the exception of my 3 rays and my BBSD's. Thinking of selling the 10 Pang Long's, Lince, and 4 kelberis. Maybe keep 1 of the 10 Pang Long (XB). I'd have to sell all of the aro's at once so they don't fight and since I don't have a scanner in hand hard to give out the certs to match...:) Would need to look for someone wanting one hell of deal to pick up my 9 aros...it would definitely be a hell of a fire sale!...

bcarlos

Moving that lince is gonna be fun!

I know Eric was bringing in scanners for a while. If it came down to it, I'm sure he could let you borrow one.

The big question, though, is what's going to replace all that empty space? :)

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
Moving that lince is gonna be fun!

I know Eric was bringing in scanners for a while. If it came down to it, I'm sure he could let you borrow one.

The big question, though, is what's going to replace all that empty space? :)

Moving Lince shouldn't be too difficult....it's moving the Aros!....and than scanning them!. I'll keep one aro maybe and with the BBSD's and the Rays that is good enough for now....but also leaves me room for other smaller fish that the good folks on here seems to keep bring in... :) Besides...I need to get some $$ for a new bike....cycle! ...lol

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Something tells me you are going to go back and forth on this for a while. A com like you have assembled does not come around often in life. But then neither do awesome bikes...

chen88

Super Moderator
Lol!!! I don't know how to ship! Maybe Jim and or Brandon can! The aros range from 15-18". Great deal if you take them all. Lol

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Any Alberta buyer with the tank space would do well to buy the collection and then part them out. ;)

I'm certain Eric and Jim could help you out with shipping Chen.

hustler

Dont stress me out chen....LOL My 300 is cycling right now and Ive got an 8x3x2 in the shop i was gonna use for koi..... Im always partial to whole shot deals...

chen88

Super Moderator
buddy...no stress...you take all and you won't believe the deal to be had....of course i'd have to get the approval of the wife but i've got a bike in my sight...lol.....9 Aro's buddy...don't take all 10...at least leave me with one or two!...lol

chen88

Super Moderator
I know Howard....the Lince is my favourite Cat of all time!....Just a thought of selling anyways....I'd be pushing to sell off 8-9 of my aro's first to make way for future fish...probably look at selling off my smallest BD female to reduce down to 1m/2f for breeding...I thought about selling off my BBSD's but every time I sit down to watch them they are amazing...sigh.....so it's a timing thing...maybe a couple more days I'll not think about selling anything..LOL...... I can still get my bike without selling... just thought it'll help with selling this to my wife of buying another bike that will sit in the house...

hondas3000

NO way Chen, you got the best tank in Ontario and you want to turn it to something else? what better fish then aro? :). It is nice to have one cool tank in each province and seeing your tank its motivate me to push myself to the next level as well. Maybe you can upgrade to 550G since all the fish are big and over crowded for that tank. But now matter what you change it into, please no goldfish tank ehehe.

chen88

Super Moderator
NO way Chen, you got the best tank in Ontario and you want to turn it to something else? what better fish then aro? :). It is nice to have one cool tank in each province and seeing your tank its motivate me to push myself to the next level as well. Maybe you can upgrade to 550G since all the fish are big and over crowded for that tank. But now matter what you change it into, please no goldfish tank ehehe.

Going to fill with guppies and goldfish! hehehe....still keeping a trio of my large BD's as I'm hoping they will breed shortly...